Designed to equip core network offices with Stratum 1 synchronization signals for advanced telecom network services
Formerly known as the PRS 45, the TimeCesium® 4500 uses Cesium III beam tube technology to enable telecom network operators to generate superior and highly reliable Stratum 1 synchronization signals.TimeCesium® 4500 is an autonomous atomic Primary Reference Source (PRS) clock that provides total control of network synchronization, enhances overall network performance, flattens synch distribution hierarchy, reduces the frequency errors in SONET/SDH payload and prevents up-stream network clock errors from propagating across the network. TimeCesium provides two accurate and stable DS1 or E1 signals (configurable) using a cesium beam tube resonator to stabilize the output of a quartz crystal oscillator that provides the frequency source for the output generators.
Get up and running fast
- Easy to install, the TimeCesium 4500 is fully operational within 45 minutes.
- Plug and play architecture provides highly reliable operation over the lifetime of the system.
Worry Free Operation
- TimeCesium 4500 provides superior performance and maintenance free operation.
- TimeCesium 4500 meets telecommunication industry standards including ITU-T, ETSI, ANSI, Telcordia, NEBS and AS/CE.
Output Signal Formats
- DS1, E1, 2048 kHz G.703/13, 10 MHz, 5 MHz, 1.544 MHz and Composite Clock Outputs
- The TimeCesium 4500 comes with a 8-year cesium tube warranty.
Package Carrier: Box
|Maximum Temperature Coefficient||1e-12|
|Rear access ANSI shelves||1|
- Direct Replacement Cesium Beam Tubes Datasheet
- Shipping Instruction – Cesium & Rubidium Oscillators Datasheet
- TimeCesium 4500 Datasheet