Advanced Synchronization Performance Analysis Tool
Imports and analyzes synchronization measurement data from a variety of sources to access network synchronization and performs a wide range of analysis.
The TimeMonitor application is an advanced synchronization measurement analysis software tool that can import and analyze synchronization data from a number of sources. These include dedicated jitter/wander tests used in networks and labs throughout the world, GPS/SSU/BITS equipment capable of making measurements, packet timing data using timestamped NTP or IEEE 1588 packets, and counters using the companion TimeMonitor Measurement application.
Extensive and Flexible Analysis Capability
Phase, frequency, MTIE, TDEV, ADEV and MDEV results from multiple measurements can be overlaid on the same graph. Other analysis includes Allan Deviation (ADEV), Modified Allan Deviation (MDEV), FFT’s, histograms, and statistics. Frequency can also be computed in seven different ways.
Multiple Vendor Support
Data from a variety of industry-standard jitter/wander test equipment from a number of vendors can be imported into the application.
The display is customizable and allows the user to have complete control over the graph.
There is an interactive online help system that guides the user through options, as well as describes some of the analysis algorithms.
TimeMonitor Analyzer Application
TimeMonitor Analyzer – imports and analyzes synchronization measurement data from a variety of sources and performs a wide range of analysis. Multiple vendor support: counter, jitter/wander test sets, GPS/SSU/BITS.
- Multiple Signal Capability
- Extensive and Flexible Analysis
- Packet Timing Analysis (NTP, IEEE/PTP, QoE)
- Test to ITU-T, ETSI, ANSI and Telcordia requirements
- Works with TimePictra and TimeScan, and all TimeMonitor applications
TimeMonitor Measurement Application
TimeMonitor Measurement – performs inexpensive multiple channel synchronization measurements using off-the-shelf counters with live phase/frequency display.
- Make jitter and wander measurements with portable, off-the-shelf counters
- Up to eight signals measured simultaneously with one computer
- Connect telecom traffic signals such as DS1 and E1 signals directly to the counters
TimeMonitor Retrieve Application
TimeMonitor Retrieve collects live or archived measurement data from Microsemi synchronization equipment.
- Collect data or make live measurements using Microsemi network elements
- Supported equipment includes: TimeProvider products, SSU 2000, TimeHub 5500
TimeMonitor XLi Application
TimeMonitor XLi performs XLi PPS or 1/5/10 MHz measurements with live phase/frequency display.
TimeMonitor PDV Application
TimeMonitor PDV performs PDV (packet delay variation) IEEE 1588 PTP probe measurements using the TP5000.
TimeMonitor TSC Application
TimeMonitor TSC performs live phase, phase noise, or ADEV measurements remotely using the TSC 5115A/5120A test set.
TimeMonitor Hardware Specifications
- Runs on Windows ® XP, Vista, 7
- Processor Pentium IV 2.0 GHz or higher
- RAM 2GB or higher
- Hard disk space 25GB or higher
- Display XGA (1024×768) minimum
- Multiple signal analysis and measurement capability
- Advanced analysis capability
- Packet timing analysis (NTP, IEEE 1588/PTP)
- Live Phase/Frequency display
- Multiple vendor test equipment data files support