4033A Pulse Distribution Amplifier
One-input, fifteen-output pulse distribution amplifier
The 4033A provides fifteen outputs from a single input for distributing standard clock and other pulse rate signals in laboratory, factory, and test and measurement environments.
Ethernet Connectivity for Remote Monitoring
An Ethernet port on the rear panel provides the capability to remotely monitor the status of the input and all output signals.
Any failure in the unit will immediately provide an alarm to the Ethernet port. The front panel provides green LED status for the input and green/red for all output signals, as well as indicating an input of 1 PPS, DC IRIG, or Other.
- Detects 1 PPS, IRIG-B, or Other
- Compact Rack Mount 1U-High Package
- ±500ps Differential Delay Between Outputs
- LED Status Indicators for All Inputs and Outputs
- Status Information via Ethernet
Package Carrier: Box
|Number of Channels||# of Ch.||15||channels|